DO YOU HAVE A CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM AT HOME?

Blog Post Image
Real Estate

No color, No odor, No smell but can be a deadly weapon...Carbon Monoxide Alarm at HOME is a must-have always!
Carbon Monoxide is an odorless gas produced by burning fuel and can cause illness and death. Therefore every dwelling unit intended for human occupancy must have a Carbon monoxide alarm. Carbon monoxide leaks can be detected by yellow flames coming from gas appliances. Pilot lights blowing out, and more. The most common symptoms of poisoning by Carbon Monoxide are vomiting, dizziness, confusion, and nausea. This is due to the oxygen in your blood being replaced with CO. Make sure you have Carbon monoxide at home and that is working properly.